RE:Vision Effects Twixtor Pro v7.0.3
RE:Vision Effects Twixtor Pro v7.0.3
Intelligently slow down or speed up your image sequences with visually stunning results.
Twixtor takes advantage of proprietary tracking technology to accurately accelerate, decelerate or alter the frame rate of your video or image sequence. Work with precision while effectively tracking elements farther, and with less stretching and tearing when objects are crossing your subject or leaves the frame.
- Visually stunning results – In order to achieve unparalleled image quality we developed proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel, enabling Twixtor to synthesize unique new frames by warping and interpolating frames of the original sequence.
- No sweat – Retime using a single speed setting. Option to control retiming on frame-by-frame basis is always available!
- World class motion estimation – Twixtor is more accurate and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
TWIXTOR FEATURE SPECS
Twixtor Regular works with works with After Effects, Catalyst Edit, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Media Composer, Movie Studio, Premiere Pro, and Vegas Pro.
- Speed Changes – Retime a sequence made possible using a single speed parameter.
- Frame by Frame – Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Frame Rate Conversion – Frame rate conversions made easy. (Not available for DaVinci Resolve, FCPX, Flame, Smoke, Fusion Studio, Hitfilm, Natron, Nucoda, Nuke, Scratch, Silhouette)
- Retime 360 video – Twixtor tracks 360 footage and retimes properly taking into account the connectedness of the edges of the sides as well as the top and bottom.
- Motion Blur – Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Enhance Dark Imagery – Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges. In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming. (Not available for DaVinci Resolve, Movie Studio)
- Cuts Marking – Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut. (Not available for DaVinci Resolve)
- Interlaced Processing – Smart processing of interlaced material. (Not available for DaVinci Resolve, Hitfilm, Natron, Nucoda, Nuke, Scratch, Silhouette)
- Audio Remapping – Ability to remap audio and video using AE’s time remapping tools but using Twixtor “under the hood” (Only available in After Effects)
- GPU accelerated – This product is GPU accelerated.
TWIXTOR PRO FEATURE SPECS
Twixtor Pro works with After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Flame, Smoke, Media Composer Natron, Nuke, Premiere Pro, Scratch and Silhouette. Pro license also works with regular product of any supported host.
Twixtor Pro adds these features:
- Object Separation – Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte. Twixtor then tracks each layer separately for improved results. (Not Available for Catalyst Edit, Hitfilm, Movie Studio, Natron, Nucoda, Vegas Pro)
- RGB+A Tracking – An option that uses the alpha channel to help tracking of dark images with mattes. This is especially useful for CG, masked and/or keyed material. (Not available for Smoke, Flame)
- Track Point Guidance – Up to 12 user-defined points can be specified to help guide Twixtor’s motion estimation. By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide Twixtor’s calculation of motion vectors. (Not available for Catalyst Edit, Hitfilm, Movie Studio, Natron, Nucoda, Vegas Pro
- Spline Guidance – When Twixtor exhibits tracking problems, you can guide Twixtor by simply creating and animating shapes to show Twixtor where objects are actually moving. Interactive feature registration is directed by using the host program’s splines. (Not available with Catalyst Edit, Hitfilm, Movie Studio, Natron, Nucoda, Vegas Pro, FCPX, Nuke, Premiere Pro, Scratch)
- Motion Vector Import – Give Twixtor motion vectors generated elsewhere (like from a 3D system) to time remap footage, including adding motion-interpolated fields to otherwise progressive material. (Not available with Catalyst Edit, Hitfilm, Movie Studio, Natron, Nucoda, Vegas Pro, FCPX)
- Motion Vectors Export – Ability to output the motion vectors that Twixtor generates internally. This powerful feature comes with visual debugging modes to more intuitively assess and tune the quality of the motion estimation. The motion vectors can then be used elsewhere in the pipeline. (Not available with Catalyst Edit, Hitfilm, Movie Studio, Natron, Nucoda, Vegas Pro, FCPX)